Signature Facial: $70
- Designed for all skin types. This facial treatment consists of cleansing, light exfoliation, extractions, massage and mask application to fit your individual needs.
Age Defying Glycolic Laser Treatment: $90
- This treatment activates your body’s natural ability to regenerate new collagen, revealing a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Microderm Facial: $90
- An extensive exfoliation that comfortably removes dead skin cells, regenerating more youthfully radiant skin. This facial helps with fine lines, scarring and hyperpigmentation.
Microneedling/Collagen Induction Facial: $90
- This facial is more invigorating and facilitates exfoliation at a maximum level. It improves skin appearance by maximizing the absorption of skin care treatments to the transdermal layer for a more radiant and youthful glow.
Estheticians Elite Facial: $125
- Our most extensive and beneficial facial. It combines all facial treatments implemented where needed to give you the most amazing results. This facial is recommended at least seven days prior to any important events as redness and irritation may temporarily occur before revealing the most radiant looking skin.
*add Decollete or Hands to any one of our skin care treatments for an additional $15
Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that removes the outer layer of skin to renew overall skin tone and texture. Improves the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, age spots, and acne.
Microneedling: Involves puncturing the skin with thin, tiny needles that penetrate only the transdermal layer of the skin. This procedure is great for preventing the signs of aging.
Glycolic Laser Treatment: Beams of light are used in this procedure to disrupt skin cells, thus forcing the body’s natural healing process to begin and form new collagen. This results in a more youthful glow.
LED Facial: Designed for the most acne-prone skin and redness, LED penetrates into the depths of the skin, fighting bacteria while plumping the skin. May take a series of treatments for best results.
Glycolic Acid: An exfoliant in the alpha hydroxy acid group found naturally in plants. It is the smallest molecule in the acid group which means your skin can absorb it quickly for the most visible results.
Always cleanse and remove makeup before bed, as your skin rejuvenates during sleep.
Always use a toner after cleansing to re-hydrate your skin. This will help in assisting your moisturizer in penetrating the skin.
Please know that while our procedures are a great way to start your anti-aging process, they are minimally invasive. If you are looking for a more aggressive approach to any of our skin services, we recommend that you see a board certified Dermatologist